If creative's not your thing, there will be a giveaway starting tomorrow, with the winner selected randomly from all entries. Those that enter today's competition will automatically also be entered into tomorrow's competition, so no need to enter twice!
In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, who obtains time powers in the wake of a failed science experiment at Riverport University. The experiment also leads to serious consequences, fracturing time itself and bringing about its end. Your mission is to prevent that from happening. The title blends gameplay with a live action show (produced by Lifeboat Productions), with a transition called "Junction Moments" where you play as the game's antagonist, Paul Serene and chose which future comes to pass.
How to Enter:
To have a chance of winning a copy of Quantum Break for the XBOX One, I want to see your terrible Photoshops. They don't have to be perfectly incorporated, we're looking for more like Sharknado photo editing here. You could have an entry which incorporates a meme or silly hats or a random time travelling llama.
Link to Quantum Break images: http://www.quantumbreak.com/media/
Note: Obviously please keep entries BBC primetime appropriate.
Second Note: Owning Photoshop isn't a requirement, any photo editing software will do including Microsoft Paint or Paint.NET.
Where to send your entry!
When you are ready to send your entry in, you can do so in a number of different ways:
- Tweet your entry to @TheSuddenStop (Best Way!)
- Post a link in the comments below.
(Please make sure to link to a social media page so I can contact you.)
- Send me an email at:
alanwakethesuddenstop (at) gmail (dot) com
with the header "Quantum Break Photoshop Entry"
- Leave your entry on the site's Facebook page.
How the winner will be picked:
For this competition there will be one (1) winner. (There's another code for Quantum Break coming later, so if you don't win, there's another opportunity. If you participate in today's competition you will automatically be entered into the giveaway starting tomorrow.) The winning entry will be selected for being the most unique or the most interesting.
Now for the boring but necessary fine print:
1. You can enter as many times as you want, there is no limit for this first competition.
2. This is open worldwide, but restrictions may apply on countries with limits on internet competitions.
3. No cash prize alternative will be available.
4. You must be over the Quantum Break age rating in your country to enter this competition.
5. A new winner may be picked if the first does not respond to the message. Although this is only a last resort after a week with reminders and alternative methods of communication e.g. through social media posts.
6. Please note, the codes were provided by XBOX with the intention that they'd be used in a fansite competition or giveaway. While the prizes are courtesy of the company, this is an unofficial fan event.
7. The end date for this specific competition is Tuesday 5th April 2016 at 18:00 UK Time (BST)
8. Those who enter this competition will automatically be entered into tomorrow's giveaway. No additional entry needed!