To celebrate we're giving away a copy of Quantum Break: Zero State (RRP £7.99) to one lucky winner. The novel is the latest work by Australian-based writer, Cam Rogers. The book is set in an alternate universe to the game, exploring new junction moments and presenting a different series of events.
In many ways, the book is a harsher and darker take on the Quantum Break story, with Monarch Solutions having more of a military presence in Riverport compared to the game. The narrative dives deeper into the thought process of many community-favourite characters, with expansions on characters we've only met in passing before. The story is beautifully written with great attention to detail with each event, keeping the reader immersed in the experience.
To learn more about this book, you can read our interview with Cam, here. You can also read the first chapter exclusively at Tor.com.
For this competition there will be one (1) winner. (Don't worry we'll be offering more prizes in future competitions and giveaways. So if you don't win in this competition, there will be more chances!) The winning entry will be chosen by myself based on creativity or weirdness or something I would love to play; the winning answer will be the one which stands out.
EXAMPLES: Alan Wake & Cthulhu (in which they wear matching tweed jackets), Alan Wake & Jack Joyce, Jack Joyce & Nick Marsters (I would pay good money for that game). The second player can be within Remedy's previous games, a crossover title or a character from a different franchise. Personally, my fingers are crossed for the Paul Serene and Spock crossover where they talk about time being linear until Serene throws a chair.
You can send us your answer at alanwake.thesuddenstop (at) gmail (dot) com
- Follow us and write your entry in the comments section of THIS post
- Follow us and send your answer as a Private Message.
- Follow us and send us your entry as a reply to THIS post
- Follow us and send your answer as a Direct Message.
- This competition is not sponsored. The prize was purchased by myself a week ago.
- No entry limit per person.
- This is open worldwide, but restrictions may apply on countries with limits on internet competitions.
- Entry is free.
- To enter on Facebook, you must follow The Sudden Stop's page.
- To enter on Twitter, you must follow @TheSuddenStop account.
- No cash prize alternative will be available.
- To request the Kindle version of this book, you must have a Amazon US Kindle account.
- A new winner may be picked if the first does not respond to the email after two weeks. Although this is only a last resort after three weeks with reminders and alternative methods of communication e.g. through social media posts.
- Competition begins at 29th September 2016 at 15:00 BST (GMT +1) and will end on 2nd October 2016 at 23:59 BST (GMT +1).
- Please note that this is an unofficial competition and is not connected to Remedy, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon or Gmail.
- There will be 1 (one) winner who will receive a copy of Quantum Break Zero State.
- Entries collected through Facebook follow the rules stated on 23rd August 2013, HERE.
- Entries collected through Twitter follow the rules stated in their Guidelines, HERE.