As promised we're starting our giveaway for our second and last Quantum Break code tonight. The entry time will be a little longer than before with the event concluding this Friday, just in time for the weekend.
In the game, you play as Jack Joyce, who obtains time powers in the wake of a failed science experiment at Riverport University. The experiment also leads to serious consequences, fracturing time itself and bringing about its end. Your mission is to prevent that from happening. The title blends gameplay with a live action show (produced by Lifeboat Productions), with a transition called "Junction Moments" where you play as the game's antagonist, Paul Serene and chose which future comes to pass.
How to Enter:
We're keeping it pretty simple this time!
- Follow our Facebook page and "like" THIS status.
- Follow our Twitter page and favourite THIS tweet.
How the winner will be picked:
For this competition there will be one (1) winner. To keep the competition fair, the winner will be selected at random using an online number generator.
Now for the boring but necessary fine print:
1. One entry per person.
2. This is open worldwide, but restrictions may apply on countries with limits on internet competitions.
3. No cash prize alternative will be available.
4. You must be over the Quantum Break age rating in your country to enter this competition.
5. A new winner may be picked if the first does not respond to the message. Although this is only a last resort after a week with reminders and alternative methods of communication e.g. through social media posts.
6. Please note, the codes were provided by XBOX with the intention that they'd be used in a fansite competition or giveaway. While the prizes are courtesy of the company, this is an unofficial fan event.
7. The end date for this specific competition is Friday 8th April 2016 at 18:00 UK Time (BST)
8. Entries collected through Facebook follow the rules stated on 23rd August 2013, HERE.
9. Entries collected through Twitter follow the rules stated in their Guidelines, HERE.