Usually for our Christmas giveaway, the game has been pre-chosen, this year I thought it would be fun to do something a little different. So, we have a copy of Death Rally (2011/12), the remastered adrenaline-packed racing title. We also have a copy of Alan Wake's American Nightmare, one of my all-time favourite games. The winner will be able to pick which one out of the two they would like to have.
Official Synopsis for Death Rally:
Official Synopsis for Alan Wake's American Nightmare:
In this brand new standalone experience, Alan Wake fights the herald of darkness, the evil Mr. Scratch! A thrilling new storyline, hordes of creepy enemies, serious firepower and beautiful Arizona locations, combined with a fun and challenging new game mode make this a must for Alan Wake veterans, and the perfect jumping on point for new players!
For this competition there will be one (1) winner. (Don't worry we'll be offering more prizes in future competitions and giveaways. So if you don't win in this competition, there will be more chances!) The winning entry will be chosen at random by Random.org. The winner will be contacted within one week of the competition finishing.
You can send an email to alanwake.thesuddenstop (at) gmail (dot) com. (Include your desired game in the email!)
Write the game of your choice in the comments section of THIS post or as a Private Message.
Write the game of your choice as a reply to THIS post or as a Direct Message.
- Please note that this is an unofficial competition and is not connected to Remedy, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Steam and Rockstar. (I bought the games a few months ago.)
- Maximum of three entries per person.
- Entrants must be over the game rating for the game of their choice.
- This is open worldwide, but restrictions may apply on countries with limits on internet competitions.
- Entry is free.
- No cash prize alternative will be available.
- You must have a Steam account to enter so that the prize can be sent to you. (Setting up an account is free, and you don't need to have one at the time of entry, but you will need it to play the game.)
- A new winner may be picked if the first does not respond to the email after two weeks. Although this is only a last resort after three weeks with reminders and alternative methods of communication e.g. through social media posts.
- Competition begins on 17th December 2016 at 18:00 GMT and will end on 23rd December 2016 at 22:00 GMT.
- There will be 1 (one) winner who will receive a copy of Death Rally (2011/12) on Steam. The game is rated at +12, and to legally enter, you must be able to play the title.
- Entries collected through Facebook following the rules stated on 23rd August 2013, HERE.
- Entries collected through Twitter following the rules stated in their Guidelines, HERE.