Today marks the 20th anniversary of Remedy's first title, Death Rally!
Released in 1996, Death Rally was fundamental in creating Remedy. Its success created enough momentum to encourage the team to move forward and create more ambitious games. In 2010, Remedy teamed up with Mountain Sheep, to create a reimagining of their first title, and bring it to mobile devices in addition to a remastered relaunch on PC. The title was released again in 2011 on mobile devices, and 2012 for PC and Kindle Fire.
For fans who have yet to play either version of Death Rally, or want to try the remastered edition, this giveaway is for you!
Official Synopsis for the Title:
For this competition there will be one (1) winner. (Don't worry we'll be offering more prizes in future competitions and giveaways. So if you don't win in this competition, there will be more chances!) The winning entry will be chosen at random by Random.org. The winner will be contacted within one week of the competition finishing.
You can send us your answer at alanwake.thesuddenstop (at) gmail (dot) com
Write your entry in the comments section of THIS post or as a Private Message.
Send us your entry as a reply to THIS post or as a Direct Message.
- This competition is not sponsored. The prize was purchased by myself a few months ago.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- This is open worldwide, but restrictions may apply on countries with limits on internet competitions.
- Entry is free.
- No cash prize alternative will be available.
- You must have a Steam account to enter so that the prize can be sent to you. (Setting up an account is free, and you don't need to have one at the time of entry, but you will need it to play the game.)
- A new winner may be picked if the first does not respond to the email after two weeks. Although this is only a last resort after three weeks with reminders and alternative methods of communication e.g. through social media posts.
- Competition begins on 6th September 2016 at 18:00 GMT and will end on 9th September 2016 at 23:59 GMT.
- Please note that this is an unofficial competition and is not connected to Remedy, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Steam and Rockstar.
- There will be 1 (one) winner who will receive a copy of Death Rally (2011/12) on Steam. The game is rated at +12, and to legally enter, you must be able to play the title.
- Entries collected through Facebook follow the rules stated on 23rd August 2013, HERE.
- Entries collected through Twitter follow the rules stated in their Guidelines, HERE.